Teambuilding Photography Experience
We have designed a workshop for your group. Share an exciting teambuilding photography experience.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Your team will learn techniques to create great looking photos, without any prior knowledge of photography. The skills learned are tools participants can use both professionally and privately. The mission of this course is not only for you to learn theory, but to put that theory into practice. You will get to know each other’s perspective during teambuilding exercises. Get inspired by famous photographers and try new techniques in creative hands-on challenges.
- Learn easy steps for turning ordinary photos into great photos.
- Brainstorm multiple concepts and ideas
- Create great images together with your team in our scavenger hunt challenge
- Develop a photographers-eye and think outside the box.
- Throughout the workshop there will be partner challenges to put your new knowledge to use
CLASS SET-UP. LEARN BY DOING:
- The workshop will include a concise lecture and visual presentation.
- Then it’s time to put your new knowledge to use. The group will do exercises with their camera’s or camera phones (in good weather we can go outside).
- You will then be given the opportunity to receive feedback on your images
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- 2.5 hour workshop
- Your expert photography instructor
- Photography Workshop handout
- A group photo to remember the day
- Private site to upload and share the photos of the day
Instructors: Megan, Jan.
Class Size: Custom
Language: English (dutch also available)
Requirements: Camera or camera phone
Customization: Your teambuilding experience can be adapted to the goals of your group.
Location: The location of the training will be based on the group’s needs. Our Amsterdam studio can host teambuilding experiences, email us your requested dates to check availablity