Private Photography Lessons
LET US HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY GOALS.
If you would like photography lessons that fit into your schedule, and are customized to your goals, you may consider our hands-on private photography lessons. We will design a custom course based on your goals using our lesson materials and exercises in your desired areas. If you would like lessons for a group or corporate department outing go to our TeamBuilding Photography Experience.
Private photography lessons are hosted in Amsterdam and in The Hague, we will match you with one of our photography instructors that can best help you achieve your photography goals.
What you will learn?
All our workshop and course subjects are available to learn in Private Lessons. If you are interested in covering the Basics, you can pick 4 or 5 lesson hours. The Basics course level will teach you how to:
- Use a digital camera to create well-composed images with proper exposure and color balance.
- Use creative techniques such as shallow depth of field, freeze motion, night photography and the basics of natural light … and much more!
If you want to know more about the content of our Basics courses, check out our Basics Photography courses page.
If you choose to follow the private lessons at an Advanced Photography course level, you are able to delve deeper into subjects of your choice, develop your own style, and build your portfolio. The recommended course length here is around six lessons.
Additional subjects you can pick from are also available:
- Natural Light Portraits
- Mood Board Creation & Planning a Photoshoot
- Photo Walks
- Street Photography
- Landscapes and Cityscapes
- Travel Photography
- Editing with lightroom
CLASS SET-UP. LEARN BY DOING:
- Each lesson will include a visual presentation on the subject of the day.
- Then it’s time to put your new knowledge to use. The second half of the class you will be doing exercises with your camera.
- You will then be given the opportunity to master the skill in creative out of class assignments and receive feedback on your images in the following lesson.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Your expert photography instructor
- Course material for your choosen subjects
- Access to our photography references and instructional video
DO YOU WANT TO GIVE THESE LESSONS AS A GIFT TO SOMEONE?
No problem! You will also have the option to download a gift voucher during checkout. Just let us know in the notes or in a separate mail the name of the person and they can contact us directly to be matched with their instructor.
Have questions? Take a look at our frequently asked questions
*Prices are per person, exclusive of VAT
Fernando’s private photography lesson with a Model. Amsterdam 2013
*You must book at least 5 lessons to have a model experience, extra costs may apply