Natural Light Portraits
Natural Light Portraits is a three part lighting & model workshop that will teach you creative techniques for shooting unique natural light portraits.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Learn by doing in a supportive environment surrounded by creative people. You are invited to reign, guided by pro’s, and learn how to master natural lighting techniques to create gorgeous shots. You have the opportunity to create natural light images with our model on location. Moreover, you will:
- Understand how to create dynamic portraits using natural light.
- Learn how to use found light motifiers to produce creative lighting techniques.
- Start your own natural light toolbox.
- Learn techniques for dealing with bright light and lack of light situations.
- Gain experience using techniques for back, front and side lighting.
- Learn techniques to work with a reflector
- Understand how to create beautiful high key and low key images
HOW IT WORKS
Workshop Set-up: Learn By Doing
The workshop will include a concise lecture and visual presentation on Natural Light Portrait photography. You will recieve a handouts illustrating the different techniques we will use.
Review SessionHere you will bring your results and recieve feedback on your images. We will discuss common editing techniques, image choice and how to present your final results to the world.
- Equipment: A camera that allows for adjustment of aperture and shutter speed.
- Knowledge: You must know how to use your camera and understand the fundamentals of photography. If not, sign up for our Photography Basics Course.
Class Size: 9 students
Gift Certificates Available: Yes
€ 395 incl. BTW
Dates: [Preparatory Meeting: May 16th] Shooting day: May 21st [Review Session: May 23rd]
Times: [Preparatory Meeting: 19:00-20:15] Shooting day 15:00-18:00 [Review Session:19:00-20:15]
Location: Oudeschans 21, 1011KS Amsterdam
Click to Enroll
Behind the scenes
Do you want to be the first to know when new workshops are announced?Subscribe Now