Mastering Natural Light Portraits
Mastering Natural Light is a two part model workshop that will teach you creative techniques for shooting unique natural light portraits.
WHAT YOU WILL EXPERIENCE
Learn by doing in a supportive environment surrounded by creative people. You are invited to reign, guided by pro’s, and learn how to master natural lighting techniques to create gorgeous shots. You have the opportunity to create natural light images with our model on location. You will learn how to work with a reflector, back-lighting and creative techniques to modify natural light. Moreover, you will:
- Understand how to create dynamic portraits using natural light.
- Learn how to use found light motifiers to produce creative lighting techniques.
- Start your own natural light toolbox.
- Learn techniques for dealing with bright light and lack of light situations.
- Gain experience using techniques for back, front and side lighting.
WORKSHOP SET-UP. LEARN BY DOING:
- This workshop will include a concise visual presentation on how to master natural light portraits.
- You will practice your new knowledge by shooting with a model.
- Receive feedback on your images
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Natural light theory and practice
- A styled model on location
- We will provide several props to use when shooting with natural light.
- Lighting handout illustrating the lighting techniques you will learn
€ 135 excl. BTW
Dates: Sept. 8th [Review Session: Sept. 11th]
Time: 14:00-19:00 [Review Session on Sept. 11th is 19:30-20:30]
Location: Oudeschans 21, 1011KS Amsterdam
This course is full, please check our other upcoming course dates.
Instructors: Megan, Jan, Anatasia
Class Size: 12 students
Language: This workshop is taught in English.
Requirements: Digital Photography Basics.
Please bring: your camera, lens, rain gear.
Price: € 135 (exclusive BTW)
Do you want to be the first to know when new workshops are announced?Subscribe Now