Mastering Natural Light Portraits
Mastering Natural Light is a two part model workshop designed to take your understanding of working with natural light to the next level so you can create dynamic portraits.
WHAT YOU WILL EXPERIENCE
Learn by doing in a supportive environment surrounded by creative people excited to learn. You are invited to reign, guided by pro’s, and learn how to master natural lighting techniques to create gorgous shots. You will photography a styled model on location. You will learn how to work with a reflector, back-lighting as well as creative techniques to motify natural light.
- Understanding how to create dynamic portraits using natural light.
- Learn how to use found light motifiers to produce creative lighting techniques.
- Start your own natural light toolbox.
- Learn techniques for dealing with bright light and lack of light situations.
- Gain experience using techniques for back, front and side lighting.
WORKSHOP SET-UP. LEARN BY DOING:
- This workshop will include a concise visual presentation on how to master natural light portraits.
- You will practice you new knowledge by shooting with a styled model.
- We will provide several props to use when shooting with natural light.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- A styled model on location
- Natural light theory and practice
- Lighting handout illustrating the lighting techniques you will learn
- Receive feedback on your images
Do you want to be the first to know when new workshops are announced?Subscribe Now
€ 135 excl. BTW
Date: Mar. 24th, 2018
Location: Oudeschans 21, 1011KS Amsterdam
Click to Enroll
Instructors: Megan, Jan, Anatasia
Class Size: 12 students
Language: This workshop is taught in English.
Requirements: Digital Photography Basics.
Please bring: your camera, lens, rain gear.
Price: € 135 (exclusive BTW)