Creating a Shoot A-Z, Online Course
Making it Real
Creating a Shoot A-Z is a interactive online course that will guide you through the process of creating and executing your own photoshoot.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
Do you spend a lot of time learning photography online but not putting your knowledge into practice? Would you like feedback and ideas about your work? Learn by doing in a supportive environment surrounded by creative people, where ideas are exchanged that will help you reach more creative results.
We’re taking the concept of learning by doing online, walking you through the process of creating a photo-shoot yourself. I set out to create an interactive course that’s useful as well as entertaining. To give you insight into the world of photography, not what’s happening in someone’s living room. Moreover, we will:
- Learn the steps of how to create a simple on-location photoshoot. Photoshoot that are small scale but produce big quality results.
- Stop getting lucky shots and learn how to consistently create good results that make you feel satisfied to see your vision come to life.
- Cover topics such as creation of a mood board, location scouting, working with people, making your vision come to life as well as composition techniques and editing/ post production.
- Discover what sets your photos apart by realizing your unique perspective.
HOW IT WORKS
Workshop Set-up: Learn by doing
Each class will include a concise lecture and visual presentation via Zoom on the subject of the week. Then it’s time to put your new knowledge into practice, mastering the skills in creative out of class assignments
Homework & Image ReviewEach week you will have a shooting assignment and a step in your photo-shoot development process to complete and receive feedback on your images and shoot development in class. The interactive section will be about motivating you, and using the group dynamic to reach more creative results.
Course Photo ShootEach participant will develop & execute their own photo-shoot. You will have a 30 minute, one on one, feedback session with me before your shoot date to review your ideas. *This course is designed to help you create a shoot no matter your level of covid social limits.
- Equipment: A camera or a high quality camera phone.
- Knowledge: You must know how to use your camera and have a way you feel comfortable shooting. If not, sign up for our Photography Basics Course.
What’s included: 7 part course (6 Zoom sessions & 15 minute one on one session). There will be a WhatsApp group for this course so the participants can stay in touch and help each other reach more creative results throughout the course. Course material and access to our online educational material. This workshop will include a concise Zoom Lecture and video content. You will receive online reference material for the topics covered. Instructor: Megan Alter
Language: English Certificate of Completion Available: Yes Gift Certificates Available: Yes
Dates: Feb. 1st, Feb 8th, Feb. 15th, Feb. 22nd, Mar. 1st, Mar. 8th
Click to Enroll
Behind the scenes
Do you want to be the first to know when new workshops are announced?Subscribe Now