Fearless Street Photography Workshop
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
This one-day photography workshop will teach you all about fearless street photography in the very heart of one of Europe’s most beautiful cities – Amsterdam. You will learn how to put buildings and people into perspective. Get inspired by famous street photographers and try new techniques in creative hands-on challenges in the streets of Amsterdam.
- Use your digital camera to create beautiful images of day to day life on the street.
- Develop your own style.
- learn different approaches to street photography and put them into practice.
- Develop a photographers-eye, find the right motive and think outside the box.
- Learn the techniques of dealing with bright light and lack of light situations, including night and flash photography on the street.
- Develop your confidence when shooting on the street and know your rights.
- Compare Asking for permission vs forgiveness when shooting and how this effects the resulting images.
- Learn to overcome fear with our courage challenges.
- Create meaningful images that tell a story, not random photos of strangers.
WORKSHOP SET-UP. LEARN BY DOING:
- This workshop will include a concise lecture and visual presentation on street photography.
- Throughout the workshop you will be given partner challenges to put your new knowledge to use in the streets of Amsterdam.
- You will be given examples of famous street photographers to inspire your work and help you find your own style.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- One day of fearless street photo theory and practice
- Street Photography Course handout
- Individual feedback on your work
Do you want to be the first to know when new workshops are announced?Subscribe Now
Have questions? Take a look at our frequently asked questions
€ 135 excl. BTW
Date: Nov. 18th
Location: Oudeschans 21, 1011KS Amsterdam
This course is full, please check our other upcoming course dates.
Instructors: Street Photographer Jorn Van Hezik & Megan Alter
Class Size: 12 students
Language: This workshop is taught in English
Requirements: Digital Photography Basics.
Please bring: your camera, tripod (if you have one), rain gear.
Price: € 135 (exclusive BTW)