Travel Photography Workshop
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Turn your vacation into a photoshoot – use your camera like a pro to create the most memorable travel shots. This one-day workshop will teach you photography techniques, tipps and tricks to take your travel photos to the next level. Spend one day in our office space in the heart of Amsterdam and put your new knowledge into practice on the streets of the city. Ready to upgrade your next holiday?
- Use your digital camera to capture culture and landscapes in their best light.
- Develop a photographers-eye, find the right motive and think outside the box.
- Get inspired by famous travel photographers and learn how to see your travel destination through your camera’s eyes.
- Learn the right techniques to put landscapes, cities and people into perspective.
- Create meaningful images that tell a story.
WORKSHOP SET-UP. LEARN BY DOING:
- This workshop will include a concise lecture and visual presentation on travel photography.
- Throughout the workshop you will be given challenges to put your new knowledge to use.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- one day of travel photo theory and practice
- travel photography handout illustrating the different techniques you will learn
- receive one on one feedback on your work
€ 135 excl. BTW
Dates: [Preparatory Meeting: Jan. 15th] Shooting day: Jan. 19th [Review Session: Jan. 22nd]
Time: [Preparatory Meeting: 19:30-20:30]13:00-16:00 [Review Session:19:30-20:30]
Location: Oudeschans 21, 1011KS Amsterdam
Click to Enroll
Instructors: Jan, Megan.
Class Size: 12 students
Language: This workshop is taught in English
Requirements: This course is on an advanced level and requires the knowledge of Digital Photography Basics. Not sure if you meet the requirements? Join our one of our Digital Photography Basics Courses.
Please bring: digital camera, rain gear.
Price: € 135 (exclusive BTW)
Do you want to be the first to know when new workshops are announced?Subscribe Now