The Hague – Digital Photography Basics Course
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Learn photography in The Hague! This Den Haag based Digital Photography Basics Course will teach you how to get the most from your digital camera by understanding the basics of photography. The mission of this course is not only for you to learn theory, but to put that theory into practice. Be more in control of your camera and get the results you want.
- Use a digital camera to create well-composed images with proper exposure and color balance.
- Understand the basic concepts of Shutter Speed, Aperture and ISO.
- Create an exposure in the manual mode.
- Creative techniques of depth of field and movement control.
- Recognize and work with Fluorescent, tungsten and daylight.
- Techniques of dealing with bright light and lack of light situations, including night photography.
- Make use of available light, built-in flash and use a tripod or other stable surfaces to solve low light issues.
CLASS SET-UP. LEARN BY DOING:
- Each Digital Photography Basics class will include a concise lecture and visual presentation on the subject of the day.
- Then it’s time to put your new knowledge to use. The second half of the class you will be doing exercises with your camera.
- You will then be given the opportunity to master the skill in creative out of class assignments and receive feedback on your images in class.
- Each class also consists of one Saturday field trip which will take place at Hortus Botanicus and the nearby Wertheimpark or Den Haag city center.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Full 6 class course (5 classes & 1 field trip)
- Digital Photography Basics – 20 pages course booklet
- Access to our photography references and an instructional video
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING?
Do you want to be the first to know when a new class date is announced?Subscribe Now
Have questions? Take a look at our frequently asked questions
Dates: Sept. 20th, Sept, 27th, Oct. 4th, Oct. 11th, Oct 14th: Saturday Field Trip*, Oct. 25th
* Field Trip on Oct. 14th is 13:00-15:00
Location: Laan van Meerdevoort 70, Den Haag
This course is full, please check our other upcoming course dates.
Instructors: Ramon Misser & Charles Groeneveld
Class Size: 10 students
Language: All classes are taught in English
Requirements: Digital camera with Manual options which allows for adjustments of “Aperture” and “Shutter speed”.
Price: 320 (exclusive BTW)