Your Career with Megan Alter Photography
Are you interested in joining our team?
Megan Alter photography is currently accepting applications for the following:
- PR & Media Manager
- Instructors for our training program
*We are not currently looking for a photography assistants
PR & Media Manager
Looking for a social media and communication manager.
- Answer emails about courses and requests for quotes
- Manage social media marketing including planning & posting
- Manage online promotion and sales
- Keep website up to date
- Matching students with teachers within a team of 7
- Management/ organisation
- Woo commerce
- Good command of English language
- Level- College student or Internship
- 8 hours a week
- Possibility to work remotely
- Paid position
- First you will take part in a course training, where you will get in touch with the material and methods we use to teach.
- After your training is complete you will able to teach our Basics Photography Courses in Amsterdam or The Hague. There will be a special training for selective teachers for our Advanced Digital Photography Courses and one-day workshops.
- If we feel you’re comfortable teaching on a more advanced level we can also consider you teaching our private students, who are being taught in one-on-one sessions.
- We grant you access to our unique course material as well as use of our space in Amsterdam to host the courses and lessons.
- We are looking for interns who are studying or graduated in the field of: Design, Web, Retouching or Videography. ***We are not currently looking for photography interns.
- The duration of the internship can vary from 3-6 months.
- This does not have to be a local position in Amsterdam. We are happy to work with you on a daily work-from-home basis.
Get in touch
Meet our Team: