Your Career with Megan Alter Photography
Are you interested in joining our team?
Megan Alter photography is currently accepting applications for the following:
- Instructors for our training program
- Event photography
We are currently not looking for a photography assistant.
- First you will take part in a course training, where you will get in touch with the material we teach.
- After your training is complete you will able to teach our Basics Photography Courses in Amsterdam or The Hague. There will be a special training for selective teachers for our Advanced Digital Photography Courses.
- If we feel you’re comfortable teaching on a more advanced level we can also consider you teaching our private students, who are being taught in one-on-one sessions.
- We grant you access to our unique course material as well as our office space in Amsterdam.
- Would you like to join the Megan Alter Photography team as event photographer. We shoot corporate events, and weddings with a unique approach and style.
- As a part of our team you will have the opportunity to work with companies in Amsterdam and outside of Amsterdam for event photography.
- If you want to apply for an event photography position please don’t forget to attach a portfolio with your recent work to your application.
- This is not a full-time position.
- We are looking for interns who are studying or graduated in the field of: Design, Web or Videography.
- The duration of the internship can vary from 3-6 months.
- This does not have to be a local position in Amsterdam. We are happy to work with you on a daily work-from-home basis.
Get in touch
Upcoming CoursesDigital Photography Basics:
Tuesday Sept. 19th 2017: 19;00-21;00
Digital Photography Basics:
Wednesday Sept. 27th 2017: 19;00-21;00
Meet our Team: