Advanced Digital Photography Course
Find your voice by experiencing photoshoots from execution to image review.
WHAT YOU WILL EXPERIENCE
This is the follow-up course to the Photography Basics Course. Here we build-on and practice that knowledge while going deeper into different areas of photography such as portraits, street, macro and travel photography. Like always, we will learn by doing!
- Increase your awareness of light and composition. Learn to see the way the camera sees.
- Develop your style through focusing on your interests and realizing the impact of your images.
- Increase your technical and creative problem solving abilities when approaching a shot.
- The steps involved in planning and executing a photo shoot & working with a model
CLASS SET-UP. LEARN BY DOING:
- Each class will include a concise lecture and visual presentation on the subject of the day.
- Then it’s time to put your new knowledge to use. You will create photos using the techniques of the day.
- Each course consists of one Saturday Field Trip which will be a photo shoot with a model on location in Amsterdam.
- Master the skills in creative out of class assignments and receive feedback on your images in class.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Full 6 class course (5 classes & 1 Saturday Field Trip)
- The Field Trip will be a photo shoot with a model
- Advanced photography course booklet
Requirements: Completion of our Digital Photography Basics Course.
A camera that allows for adjustment of aperture, shutter speed and ISO.
Class Size: 11
€320 excl. BTW
Dates: April 12th, April 19th, April 26th, May 3rd, (Saturday Field Trip May 13th), May 17th.
[Field Trip on May 13th is 13:00-15:00]
Location: Oudeschans 21, 1011KS Amsterdam
Click to Enroll
Behind the Scenes: Recent course field trip- theme “cake and the beach”
*Each course photoshoot has a unique theme