Advanced Digital Photography Course
Learn by doing, find your voice, take your photography to the next level
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Increase your awareness of light and composition. Learn to see the way the camera sees.
- Develop your style through focusing on your interests and realizing the impact of your images.
- Increase your technical and creative problem solving abilities when approaching a shot.
HOW WE DO IT
- We will increase your technical abilities by creating a library of techniques to draw when approaching a shot. We will do this by looking at specific photography areas of portraits, macro, travel, flash and landscape.
- We will focus on style development through in and out of class shooting exercises and reviews of work. Pay attention to what qualities are attractive to you in other photos. Examine them by subject, elements, and theme.
Do you want to be the first to know when a new class date is announced?Subscribe Now
Have questions? Take a look at our frequently asked questions
€320 excl. BTW
Dates: April 12th, April 19th, April 26th, May 3rd, (Saturday Field Trip May 13th), May 17th.
[Field Trip on May 13th is 13:00-15:00]
Location: Oudeschans 21, 1011KS Amsterdam
Click to Enroll
Must know digital photography basic skills, including understanding exposure triangle and knowing how to operate your camera. You should be comfortable shooting in manual mode and have full understanding of the effects shutter speed and aperture. If you aren’t there yet, check out our Digital Photography Basics Course.
Class will be taught by Jan
Class Size: 10 students
Language:All classes are taught in English