Advanced Photography Course
Amsterdam’s Advanced Photography Course. Discover your voice, develop your portfolio
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
The mission of the Advanced Photography Course is to develop your portfolio while improving technique. This is the follow-up course to the Photography Basics. Here we build-on and practice that knowledge while going deeper into areas such as portraits, street, macro and travel photography. Like always we will learn by doing, in the heart of Amsterdam.
- Find your voice by experiencing photoshoots from execution to image review.
- Explore different areas of photography in order to improve your skills and understand which areas interest you the most.
- Increase your awareness of light and composition. Learn to see the way the camera sees.
- Discover what sets your photos apart by realising your unique perspective.
- Increase your technical and creative problem solving abilities when approaching a shot.
- Learn the steps involved in planning and executing a photo shoot & working with a model
- The art of series and portfolio creation
HOW IT WORKS
Class Set-up: Learn by doing
Each class will include a concise lecture and visual presentation on the subject of the day. Then it’s time to put your new knowledge to use with hands-on excercises. You will create photos using the techniques of the day.
Homework & Image Review
Master the skills in creative out of class assignments and receive feedback on your images in class.
Course Photo ShootEach course consists of one Saturday Field Trip which will be a photo shoot with a model on location in Amsterdam.
- Knowledge: Completion of our Digital Photography Basics Course.
- Equipment: A camera that allows for adjustment of aperture, shutter speed and ISO.
What’s included: 6 class course (5 classes & 1 Saturday Field Trip) and a course booklet
Class Size: 11
Gift Certificates Available: Yes
€325 excl. BTW
Dates: Feb. 25th, Mar. 4th, Mar. 11th, Mar. 18th, (Field Trip Mar. 23rd), Apr. 1st
[Field Trip on March 23rd is 13:00-15:00]
Location: Oudeschans 21, 1011KS Amsterdam
Click to Enroll
Behind the Scenes
*Each course photoshoot has a unique theme
Do you want to be the first to know when new workshops are announced?Subscribe Now