On location commercial photography for fashion & branding, visual story-telling, photography production. New York & Amsterdam
Megan Alter is an Amsterdam Based Photographer from New York. Megan has a strong background in conceptual portrait photography. This means she doesn’t just take the photos but develops the concept and does art direction. She loves visual storytelling, collaborating with companies in Fashion and Lifestyle. She specializes in creating works that help them get attention for their brand. Megan is available for on-location photo shoots in Western Europe and New York.
Megan wants to live in a world where every photo published is a high quality story telling piece. She graduated from Syracuse University’s School of Visual and Performing Arts and since then her work has been showcased in Good Light photography magazine, Light Works Gallery in New York and many more. Megan’s photography is used for online marketing as well as magazines and books.
When she’s not planning a photo shoot, you can find her producing photography workshops at her educational center in Amsterdam. In August 2012 she became the Educational Director of the Amsterdam Photoclub, a large community of photographers with over 2,000 members, organizing over 30 photography events per year.
Megan Alter has become a noticeable figure in the Amsterdam photography scene through her high end imagery and quality workshops.
- Shutterstock Photo Agency
- Albelli: Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, France, Norway, Sweden, Spain and the United Kingdom
- TNT Post
- Good Light International Photography Magazine
- ZoomNL Photography Magazine
- Paul’s Boutique Benelux
- Stads Herstel Amsterdam
- theModeCode: Amsterdam, Lisbon, New York
- Time Warner Publishing
- Optiver Holdings
- Dress Your Fancy: Bridal Boutique
- Monde de Reve Bruidsmode
- Eloise est mignonne
- “UPPER MANSION” Air Fashion, Amsterdam
- Albelli’s photography spokesperson for 2015 International Campaign
- Shutterstock sponsership as Amsterdam Community Leader
- Published September/ October issue ZoomNL
- Featured Photography & Article: Fast Track to stock photography
Work with us
Do you need photography for your company? Contact us
We are also interested in meeting wardrobe stylist, MUA and hairstylist to collaborate with on productions in Amsterdam, New York, Lisbon and Istanbul.